The following is a list of preprints currently available on the SocArxiv repository, unless otherwise stated. These papers are usually under rview and are the submitted version in the first instance, or an updated submission after peer review but before acceptance. DOI is provided here to the SocArx...Read More
The following are assorted other papers, published in journals or presented at more informal conferences or events.
- MA Dissertation (assessed website export) Learning & Teaching in Higher Education 2013 2013 Lister_MA_Dis_MALTHE_2021copy_ALL.pdf
- Undertanding Experience Complexity in Smart Lea...
The following chapters have been included in book publications.
- A Pedagogical Model for CyberParks 2019 A Pedagogical Model for CyberParks [proof].pdf
- Future-Present Learning & Teaching: A case study in smart learning CTCC 06 - CHAPTER - FUTURE PRESENT-submit01.pdf
The following papers have been published in the Open Access Springer journal 'Smart Learning Environments, chief editor is Kinshuk.
- A Smarter Knowledge Commons for Smart Learning s40561-018-0056-z.pdf
- The pedagogy of experience complexity for smart learning: considerations for designing urban...
The following have been presented in the Distributed, Ambient, Pervasive Interactions track of the Human Computer Interactions International Conference.
- Smart learning in the community: supporting citizen digital skills and literacies 2020 smart-learning-dig-literacy_v6_submitted1.pdf
- What ar...